Our Latest News
Vision Machine Works has poised itself to capture additional revenues by its forward focus on advanced technology and the latest CNC equipment. Recently Vision Machine Works has added approximately 20% to its workforce to keep pace with demand and has commissioned three new CNC machining centers as well as the most advanced CAM software available.
Vision Machine Works looks forward to providing world class tooling for its foam in place, vacuum form, foam mold, glass encapsulation and injection molding customers. We will continue to serve green energy and the fast growing medical RIM field as well. Please find below some exiting new bullet points of EPW plant growth and expansions over the past several months. We welcome the opportunity to insure your programs are successful by inviting you to be an EPW customer.
- Captured one of the largest heavy truck instrument panel projects in the company’s history.
- EPW Increased sales revenue by 30% over prior year.
- EPW Added “Cimatron” software package to our design and CAM asset list.
- EPW commissioned three new CNC machining centers with 5 axis machining capability to complement our total number of CNC machines to 12.
- Effective October 10, 2018, EPW LLC is under new ownership with Vision Machine Works, Inc. and is now operating as VMW Tooling Group LLC.
This is an exciting opportunity not only for us but for you, our customer. Our number one priority is to strengthen our relationships and provide outstanding quality and service.
Jim Niemier of Vision Machine Works, Inc. is the President of our new company and brings over 39 years of experience to VMW Tooling Group. Jim has owned Vision Machine for over 20 years and brings strengthen and solid leadership to this new venture.